Justin Drew Bieber, the incredibly successful Canadian singer and songwriter was born on MARCH 1 1994, in ONTARIO CANADA. Most of the people know he was discovered through YouTube when talent manager Scooter Braun clicked on one of his videos by accident when he was looking for videos of a different artist after Braun tracked beaver down Justin Bieber went to ATLANTA with him at the age of 13 to make demo tapes. He sang for USHER later who helped him to get signed for Island Records.
Justin released his 1st album “MY WORLD” in 2009, he quickly gained popularity and was even invited to sing for president OBAMA which he did at the age of 15. Since he has released albums titled “MY WORLD ACOUSTIC”, “NEVER SAY NEVER” the remixes, “BELIEVE”, & “PURPOSE”. He has sold over $140 million records making him one of the world’s most best-selling music artists.
Justin’s 2011 3D film “JUSTIN BIEBER: NEVER SAY NEVER” made $100 million worldwide. Justin has lived his life in the spotlight ever since he was a young teenager and he had more than his fair share of legal issue and controversies as well as a very high-profile relationship and breakup with SELENA GOMEZ. His musical success investments and endorsement deals have given him a NET WORTH of $ 305 million.
12 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER
- LOCKS OF HIS HAIR SOLD OVER $ 40,000 ON EBAY, When Bieber cut off his trademark locks in 2011 he presented the hair clippings in an autographed box to ELLEN DEGENERES on her talk show. Ellen listed the cut hair of Justin on eBay immediately and within an hour the bid had jumped to $ 10,000. Bieber fans were not just bidding on the hair but also on the chance to meet the singer on another appearance on Ellen show. The winning bidder wound up paying an astonishing $ 40,668 for the hair clippings with all proceeds going to the gentle barn foundation an animal rescue organization.
- HE considered TRYING OUT FOR AMERICAN IDOL, Bieber remembers watching American idol with his mom. When he was little and they talked about the possibilities of him auditioning for the show when he was 16. Justin said he would have tried for the show if he had not been discovered on YouTube.
- HE IS CLAUSTROPHOBIC, Justin suffers from claustrophobia so his biggest fear is being closed in small spaces, his fear stems from a young age when he was playing hide-and-seek with his cousins and was locked in a toy box. He also had another fear of elevators when he was once trapped in it, this is why he now avoids confined spaces and especially elevators.
- JUSTIN BIEBER OWNS A HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED CADILLAC CTS-V COUPE with suicide doors, personal logos, crystal blue LED headlights and the black paint job. The door is open by touching a specially created JB badge on exterior and there is a black crystal JB button located on the dash as well, he calls the batmobile and it has the trademark symbol of BATMAN fixed on the front grille. The car was customized by WEST COAST Customs for their cable show and cost Bieber around $ 10,000.
- JUSTIN BROUGHT THE MOST EXPENSIVE APARTMENT IN AMSTERDAM, In October 2016 Justin brought the most expensive apartment on the Dutch market and $ 28 million penthouse on the famous dawn square in AMSTERDAM. He owns the top 3 floors of the building and his neighbors are royal Dutch families. His luxurious penthouse includes 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a roof terrace with an impressive view of the city.
- JUSTIN HAS NO INTEREST IN BECOMING AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, JB lives in the US on an o1 visa for temporary residental status on extraordinary or ability or achievements in a field. Justin says he loves being Canadian and gas no interest in becoming an American in part of the US’s market-oriented health care system.
- JUSTIN BROUGHT A DUCATI SUPERBIKE 848 EVO BEFORE HE HAD A LICENSE TO DRIVE IT, In 2012 he brought a limited edition DUCATI SUPERBIKE 848 EVO despite not having his motorcycle license Justin paid around $ 20,000 for an arctic white superbike with a top speed of 159 miles per hour it’s the lightest superbike ever built by DUCATI.
- JUSTIN BROUGHT HIMSELF A $ 10.8 MILLION MANSION FOR HIS 18TH BIRTHDAY, One of Justin’s properties is a Los Angeles mansion. The three-story house has 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, private bar, theater, massage room, infinity pool and gym. Before Justin moved Ashton, Kutcher rented out the mansion for around $ 50,000 a month.
- THERE ARE 11 DIFFERENT WAX FIGURES OF JUSTIN BIEBER AT MADAME TUSSAUDS MUSEUMS, Around the world Madame Tussauds Museums are known for holding the most lifelike WAX figures of many of the most recognizable celebrities, politician leaders and historical figures from around the world. Justin has found a place in 11 of the 24 locations including Las Vegas, Amsterdam, London, New York City and recently in the Ontario. The managers of the Orlando Madame Tussauds Museum said that in their 2 years of operation Justin was the most requested wax figure.
- JUSTIN HAS THE STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME PHILIPPINES, Bieber launched an online campaign in 2013 called #give the back Philippines to raise money to help the victim of Typhoon Haiyan, within 24 hours of launching Bieber fans donated over $ 400,000. One fan won a prize of being able to watch Bieber record in Los Angeles studio. The Canadian government matched the donations and he also raised money by auctioning off a graffiti design he spray-painted on a wall in Las Angeles after his “BELIEVE TOUR” officially wrapped. Bieber visited the Philippines ended a surprise acoustic show, he also donated books, t-shirts, toys and played basketball with local children. Justin raised $ 3 million in total and he was given a star on the walk of fame in Philippines in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the relief effort.
- JUSTIN BIEBER HAD 8 RECORDS INCLUDING THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORD 2017, EDITION, Justin broke 8 world record in 2017. The records were listed in the Guinness world records 2017 edition and included most stream track on Spotify in 1 week for his song “WHAT DO YOU MEAN” most simultaneous new entries on the hot 100 by a solo artist, first act to occupy the top 3 position simultaneously on the UK singles charts, most followers on twitter for a male , most viewed music channel on YouTube and most subscriptions on YouTube (41m) for a male musician.
- JUSTIN OWNS A LEOPARD PRINT AUDI R8, one of the cars that has stood out the most among the many that Justin owns is his leopard-print Audi R8. Bieber again put his car in the hands of west coast customs and they created a customized leopard print for both the exterior and interior of the luxury vehicle although Justin eventually decided to have the outside painted black the leopard painted interior remains. Other cars in Justin’s collection includes the FISKER KARMA, FERRARI 430, LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR, RANGE ROVAR, LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO & THE FERRARI 458 ITALIA.
JUSTIN BIEBER’S SOCIAL ACCOUNTS
MOST VIEWED SONGS OF JUSTIN BIEBER ON YOUTUBE
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER
- Justin gains an average of 207,788 fans on FACEBOOK a week.
- Justin Bieber can play the drums, guitar, piano, and trumpet.
- It would cost $2000 to $8000 per hour to have him singing at a birthday party.
- Justin’s celebrity crush is BEYONCE.
- Justin loves the show “FRIENDS” and grew up watching it because his mother loved it.
- Justin has been a victim of cyber bullying.
- Justin is fluent in French.
- It takes less than 30 seconds for one of Justin’s tweets to be Re-Tweeted 100+ times.
- Justin’s twitter account worth over $ 9,000,000.
- Justin didn’t want to wash his face after RIHANNA kissed him.
- Justin’s first tweet was at 7:27 pm on 11th of May, 2009.
- Justin Bieber is a BATMAN fan.
- Justin Bieber tattoo count: 59.
- Justin now has more tweeter followers than the population of Canada.
- Justin can solve a Rubik cube in less than 2 minutes.
- The Today Show was the first place that Justin performed NEVER SAY NEVER” live.